As the new IT Commercial Analyst, you will be responsible for the internal technology performance analysis and reporting of this organisation, including updating P&Ls and monthly KPIs and OKR.
You will support and lead on tech-driven projects and/or technology transformation initiatives requiring in-depth analysis.
The new IT Commercial Analyst’s key responsibilities:
- Fully own the technology division P&L reporting. Create reports, draw insight data and guide tech leads to ensure commercial thinking and the investment aligned with business strategy
- Work closely with the team to collect, monitor and study both internal and external data sets, creating bespoke reports so specific business recommendations can be made to both technology and business teams
- Develop tools, models and processes that improve the analytical capabilities of the division, and the effectiveness and insight generated by financial analysis.
What we are looking for:
- You are passionate Analyst, you are able to gather complex data from multiple resources and present it visually and verbally in a manner that is easy to comprehend and act upon.
- Ideally experience in working within a technology/ b2c e-commerce environment
- Pro-active, energetic and driven in nature to get things done with a creative approach to problem solving
- Confident to ask questions and challenge existing processes
- Be able to work as part of a team as well as lead small projects
- Advanced Excel and PowerPoint – SQL experience is highly desirable
- Previous experience of budgeting, business planning and forecasting
- Previous experience in undertaking a wide variety of financial and commercial analysis
- Advanced awareness of modeling and analytical techniques
- Ability to manage and manipulate large volumes of data
- Proactive in looking for opportunities to drive improvements
Salary: £45k to £55k + Excellent Benefits