Commercial Finance Analyst with extensive background coordinating budget processes across multiple business units wanted by my leading cloud hosting client based in Staines. Commercial Finance Analyst will be key to leading discussions involving optimal levels of budgets across business functions.
Commercial Finance Analyst will be tracking the financial performance of the various business entities whilst identifying key trends that may impact the company’s future risks and problems.
Commercial Finance Analyst will create improved budgets and forecasts for the organisation and be able to implement improved processes and controls around the pre-existing reporting processes.
The ideal candidate for the Commercial Finance Analyst will be a fully qualified accountant (ACCA/ACA/CIMA) and will have previous experience assessing M&A opportunities as well as exposure to creating new models to improve the quality of data.
The main duties for this Commercial Finance Analyst role will include:
- Working on improving budgets and forecasts for the various business entities
- Implementing improved processes and controls around the reporting processes
- Developing pricing models to deliver financial return
- Look for opportunities to improve efficiency and effectiveness of processes and tools in finance and elsewhere in the business
- Aim for new cost saving opportunities and working capital improvements
- Supporting the business planning, reporting and analysis activities of the FP&A team
I MUST stress in order to be considered for this Commercial Finance Analyst candidates are required to be fully qualified (ACCA/ACA/CIMA)
Commercial Finance Analyst is a permanent position offering up to £60,000 + bonus + benefits based in Staines.