Commercial Manager (Contracts) / Up to £80k + Benefits / Staines
Commercial Contract Manager wanted by my leading, multinational technology client based in Staines to support on Commercial Contracts, providing internal consultancy on commercial transactions.
Commercial Manager (Contracts) will be working for my global, technology powerhouse supporting on the review of existing Commercial Contracts and the development of Commercial Contracts moving forward.
The Commercial Manager (Contracts) will partner with pricing/ sales/ account management teams and other internal operational functions such as (procurement, consulting, solution architects etc.)
Commercial Manager (Contracts) is a strategic role that will provide exposure to senior level stakeholders within the business and the ability to improve processes and drive profitability.
The ideal Commercial Manager (Contracts) will suit candidates who have performed Commercial Contracts Manager role for a leading, multinational technology company.
- Review, draft and negotiate high value (£ & $) and complex business outsourcing contract (including new business / renewals and bids)
- Conduct face to face negotiations with clients
- Manage the end to end negotiation process in partnership with internal teams (solutions architects, sales, procurement etc.)
- Resolve issues and mitigate / anticipate roadblocks
- Manage multiple contract negotiations simultaneously
- Conduct contract and commercial reviews of existing contracts and identify potential risks and provide mitigation advise and solutions.
- Degree in a legal or business-related area of study or relevant work experience within a large-scale technology organisation
- Strong communication skills with the ability to engage with internal and external stakeholders
- Strong background in contract review for a large scale, multinational organisation
- Demonstrated background in contract drafting and negotiation of contracts
- Able to develop strong relationships with internal and external stakeholders
- Able to achieve results under pressure
- Proficient with Microsoft packages
Commercial Manager (Contracts) is a permanent role based in Staines offering up to £80,000 + benefits.
I MUST stress in order to be considered for the Commercial Contract Manager role candidates are required to have a strong background in Commercial Contract within large scale, multinational organisations.