Configuration Manager wanted by my technical consultancy client to develop and implement a protection scheme to ensure correct assets are available and secure.
This Configuration Manager will be working directly with suppliers to agree controls in relation to vision management and object database.
To be considered for this Configuration Manager position candidates must be SC Cleared or SC eligible.
Key Responsibility for Configuration Manager:
- Responsible for configuration management (CM) of developmental and operational systems.
- Works on developmental and operational teams to create and maintain configuration baselines (development, test, production, etc.) supporting developmental and operational systems.
- Uses or recommends automated CM tools to implement CM policies and procedures.
- Develops or modifies CM plans, policies, and procedures tailored to the complexity and scope of the developmental or operational system. Implement
- CM discipline for the entire life cycle of systems from initial requirements/capabilities baselines to system end-of-life.
- Perform change control and configuration audits.
This is a 6 month contract opportunity based remotely and Gosport offering up to £500 per day via umbrella.