Consolidation and Reporting Manager required by my large scale FMCG client to work on a exciting separation project that will be world leading.
This Consolidation and Reporting Manager will suit candidates who have excellent consolidation and IFRS technical skills as well being able to adapt to new processes.
To be considered for this Consolidation and Reporting Manager position candidates must have hands on experience with Multicurrency consolidations and have worked in a blue chip environment.
Key Experience for Consolidation and Reporting Manager
- Consolidating Multicurrency Accounts
- Preparing Statutory Financial Statements
- Preparation and review of notes to the Group IFRS and Companies Act compliant audited annual report
- Monthly reporting of consolidated accounts (at actual, budget and prior year exchange rates), including various analysis of the income statement, balance sheet and cashflow
- Preparation of monthly board reports, including assisting with answering questions from senior stakeholders
- Assist with requests relating to separation and performing specific ad-hoc analysis
- Liaise with internal and external audit teams and ensure compliance
- Provide ad hoc support to Commercial Business/Finance teams
Qualifications for Consolidation and Reporting Manager
- ACA/ACCA qualification or equivalent
- Demonstrable experience with IFRS, FRS101 and FRS102
- Experience of managing a team
- Practical PLC exposure
- Strong numerical skills and excellent attention to detail
- Hands on system implementation and multi-country, multi-currency consolidation experience
- Knowledge of financial statements and financial statement analysis
- Systems knowledge: SAP Financial Consolidation (SAP FC) and Financial Information Management (FIM) with reporting capabilities via SAP FC, Webi, Bex and Analysis for Office.
To be considered for this Consolidation and Reporting Manager position candidates must have experience working on Multicurrency Consolidations in a Blue Chip environment.
This is a 12 month FTC opportunity offering up to £600 per day based remotely until covid restrictions have been lifted and then will be based in West London.