Following a period of growth and team expansion, this company where rated fifth in the Best Company for work for 2022 list in the financial services sector. Enabling them to provide exceptional national career development opportunities.
Currently they are looking to recruit a Continuous Improvement Leader from a lean / Six Sigma background to help improve the customer experience throughout their organisation.
You will be responsible for driving process improvement initiatives throughout the business and ensuring that standards are met and adhered to. It is a pre-requisite to have Lean and Six Sigma experience to Black Belt level.
To be suitable for the position you will have the following skills and experience.
- Create a strong stakeholder framework and culture of continuous improvement across the organisation, focusing on collaboration, communication, and consistency.
- Develop and deliver a Six Sigma/ CI strategy
- Identify opportunities for Improvement.
- Own and lead the Lean Sigma strategy across the organisation.
- Create a strong positive relationship with key senior business stakeholders.
- Train and coach colleagues on the appropriate change methodologies to deliver change (Lean, 6 Sigma, and Change Management Cycle).
- Lead DMAIC project risks, reporting, issues, constraints, assumptions, and dependencies.
- Identify opportunities for Lean Sigma improvements.
- Support and facilitate sessions when required.
- Train Lean Sigma at Black, Green, Yellow and White Belt levels.
- Support the creation of Lean Sigma tool kit and templates
This is a fantastic opportunity for a strong CI and Lean Sigma expert to have a real impact on a growing company ready for change. Sponsorship is from the board who will help drive through Lean / Six Sigma change.
The salary for this position is basic of £60k with a very attractive benefits package that you would expect from a large financial service company. The office is based in Swindon and the position is hybrid with just 2 days a MONTH required in the office.