National Utilities client now require an experienced Contract Business Analyst to join a complex Transformation programme.
The Business Analyst will have experience working on business transformation, 3rd party technology delivery/integration, cyber security or significant procurement programmes with multiple stakeholders/customers (internal and external) and multiple 3rd party suppliers.
The ideal Senior Business Analyst will have:
- Experience leading high performing BA teams
- Strong core Business Analysis skills (requirements gathering, process mapping, documenting, writing user stories, gap analysis etc)
- Excellent communication skills – ability to communicate at an executive level with 3rd party stakeholders.
- Experience working on security oriented projects
- Knowledge of multiple design tools (e.g. Jira, Confluence, Balamiq)
- Experience working in an Agile environment
- Previous experience working in a similar sector (e.g. utilities / energy)
- Experience delivering ITIL projects / or ITIL certification
Rate: £410 p/d inside IR35
Duration: 2 months rolling contract
Location: Remote with very occasional travel to either London or Manchester
If you are a Business Analyst with Utilities sector experience please apply.