A leading global data, analytics and technology company, who play an essential role in the global economy are looking for a new Contract Compliance and Change Officer. The company is one of the worlds leading data collection agencies, generating over $3 billion in annual revenue, working with vast quantities of data to provide a single point of access to the private sector debt management and data & analytics markets. The UK head office is based in Nottingham, with online training and development opportunities being offered to all employees.
As the new Contract Compliance and Change Officer you will be responsible for supporting the sales and client relationship managers in the maintenance of the end-to-end service change management process across a range of client projects, ensuring the delivery of exceptional service to both external clients and internal stakeholders. You will be expected to set consistently high standards across the business by ensuring excellence in the DMI change process. A key aspect of the role is to ensure that the company and the supply chain deliver excellent service and that contractual documentation is updated to the highest of standards and within legislation.
What you’ll do:
- Manage daily coordination of change request projects including preparing and maintaining project plans, budgets, staffing requirements and contractual changes
- Track progress and identify/resolve obstacles
- Stakeholder management with both internal and external clients
- Work closely with CRM’s to ensure delivery of change projects within SLAs
- Understand the full business impact of the change for the client, company and 3rd parties
- Ensure the changes are fully compliant and controls are not impacted
- Perform administrative tasks such as arranging meetings, developing agendas, and preparing progress reports.
- Strong experience of operations with the ability to understand the impact of changes
- Experience in a client facing role
- The ability to manage senior stakeholders
- Experience of project management processes and deliverables
- Ability to make changes to contracts and legal documentation
- Keen attention to detail
- Good understanding of GDPR
- Experience of debt services
- Experience in a public sector environment
- Experience writing and changing commercial contracts
This job requires an experienced project manager who is confident in their ability to manage both senior stakeholders and client relationships. This job provides an opportunity to join one of the leading global data and analytics agencies, as part of a stable and experienced team, with access to innovative data systems.
The perks of being an employee at this company include excellent compensation packages with high reaching market salaries, pension, outstanding healthcare packages, flexibility of schedule, collaborative workspaces, and exceptional potential for growth within the organisation.
The basic salary for this role is up to £40k with a corporate compensation package. Location is central Nottingham.