Global Banking Client now has a fantastic opportunity to join their team as a Conversion Rate Optimisation Manager. This exciting opportunity requires someone with excellent hands-on digital CRO skills, who can deliver revenue-driving recommendations based on the acquired data.
The purpose of the Conversion Rate Optimisation Manager is to deliver rapid digital reporting, insight and hypothesis generation. It will include close collaboration with local markets and analytics teams to drive the measurement improvement and acquisition performance of the business.
The Conversion Rate Optimisation Manger is focused on driving end-to end conversions and providing the expertise and ownership of digital campaign performances to increase acquisitions and provide suggestions for areas of improvement.
- Hands-on digital CRO skills
- Excellent Numerical, Analytical and Presentation skills
- Experienced in Adobe Marketing Cloud, SQL, GCP and Google Data Studio Platforms
- Knowledge of Data Studio, Qliksense, Looker or similar
- Working knowledge of JS and HTML
- Good awareness of digital channels, including; technical, commercial, marketplace and customer considerations
Duration: 12 months
If you are an experience Conversion Rate Optimisation Manger with the relevant technical skills, please get in touch.