One of the worlds largest pharma companies is recruiting for an interim Corporate Travel and Expenses Manager. The contract is initially for 10 months and offers a daily rate of £460 per day (inside)
This company are operate on a global scale in over 100 countries. There business is large and complex, as a result the need a travel and expenses manager who worked in global business operating across multiple international jurisdictions.
Responsibilities will include.
- Global travel manager & governance support
• Reporting support
• Meetings implementation support
• T&E working group activities
• Policy supplement governance process
• Card management support
• Separation activity support
• Individual project management
• Contracting, privacy and compliance follow ups
• Meetings tools (Cvent / SpotMe) training and implementation
This contract is fully remote and the daily rate is £460 per day inside of IR35. Initial duration is 10 months.