Group Tax Manager with strong experience of Corporation Tax wanted by my global, leading retail client based in London.
Group Tax Manager will be joining this recognised global retail giant to support on Corporation Tax activities. This role will be supporting on Tax issues across the globally footprint of the business, ensuring that the business is and remains compliant through advisory.
The Group Tax Manager role will provide commercial exposure to this industry leader. The ideal candidate will have Technical Tax knowledge combined with the ability to Business Partner with non-technical tax colleague, the ability to break down Technical Tax in Layman’s terms will set you apart from other candidates and will enable you to progress your career in this organisation.
Group Tax Manager Key skills and exposure
- Strong experience as a Corp Tax Advisory
- Fully qualified (CTA, ATT, ACA, or Education Equivalent)
- Strong experience with Corporation Tax
- Strong experience with Big Four and ideally industry or secondment experience with a FinTech, Financial Services, Banking or Technology organisation
- Strong experience in the preparation, review, and management of Tax compliance
- Experience working across several different regions / locations
- Strong business partnering skills the ability to explain Technical Tax in Layman’s terms to non-technical tax colleagues
- Pragmatic approach, able to rationalise and approach situations appropriately
The Group Tax Manager is a Fixed Term Contract role based in London (Home based for the time being) offering a salary up to £65,000 + package.
I MUST stress to be considered for this role candidates are required to be fully qualified with strong experience in Corporation Tax Advisory.