Working across my client’s high calibre Data & Analytics team, the Credit Risk Analyst will work across high profile data projects, utilising their extensive SAS skills.
To be considered for this opportunity, applicants must have the following experience:
- Proven experience as a Credit Risk Analyst
- Strong SAS skills
- SAS certified advantageous
- Scorecard experience advantageous
- Maths / Economics Educational background
- Previous experience of credit bureau data essential
This is an excellent opportunity for a successful and career motivated Credit Risk Analyst with excellent SAS skills, to join one of the world’s leading Financial Services organisations.
It must be stressed that only candidates with strong SAS skills with experience working with Credit Bureau data will be considered for this role.
This is an initial 12 month contract role based flexibly from Leeds or London paying a daily rate of £500 - £550 pd (via umbrella).