Working across my client’s high calibre Data & Analytics team, the Credit Risk Analyst will work across a big data platform migration in the cloud (SAS to Python).
To be considered for this opportunity, applicants must have the following experience:
- Strong SAS and Python skills
- Knowledge of SAS Base and SAS Macro code (ideal)
- SAS certified advantageous
- Building out new interfaces in SAS & Python to migrate and improve the quality of existing code
- Experience of a big data platform migration in the cloud (SAS to Python)
This is an excellent opportunity for a successful and career motivated Credit Risk Analyst with excellent SAS and Python skills, to join one of the world’s leading Financial Services organisations.
It must be stressed that only candidates with strong SAS and Python skills with experience of a big data platform migration in the cloud (SAS to Python) will be considered for this role.
This is an initial 12 month contract role based flexibly, fully remotely based, with offices based in Leeds and London, paying a daily rate of £550 - £616 pd (via umbrella).