Leading financial serviced provider require a Credit Risk analyst to eventually be based out of either their London or Leeds office.
This company are true market leaders in their niche field and operate in over 80 countries.
The Credit Risk Analysts are responsible for providing external clients with analytical support and project analysis. This includes answering client queries related to data characteristics, score and also involvement in analytical projects, for example, credit strategy development, model development and other bespoke analytics to solve client specific problems.
This position will involve performing analysis of multiple data sources using statistical analysis and computer science to solve business problems. We are looking for someone who is able to communicate analytical results in order to generate improved business decisions and profitability. The role involves using data mining tools and programming languages (SAS, R & Python) to prepare data for analysis and business decision making and also involves delivering analytical and commercial solutions for internal and external clients. We need someone who can combine business requirements, existing process and data knowledge to create analytical solutions.
Qualifications & Experience
- Experience in programming languages (SAS or R & or Python) in either the commercial arena or at university and understand the process of logical process
- Attention to detail
- You possess excellent written and verbal communication skills with the ability to communicate with team members and clients at various levels, including business leaders.
- Exposure to Scorecards – monitoring
- Additional languages desirable are VB & VBA,
- Background in Credit Risk/or the ability to apply coding abilities in a credit risk function
This position is initially on a 12 month FTC offering a basis salary up to £45K, the location (when covid allows) will be either City or London or central leeds office.