CRM Retention Marketing Manager, is required by a leading global finance company, with consumers from all around the world.
This is a hugely exciting position for someone with CRM and retention experience, to play a key role in a global eCRM strategy, and take ownership of email marketing aross the business.
Ideally located in Central London, this B2C opportunity will include working with some of the UK’s top companies, and Global exposure to markets around the world.
- Strong experience as a CRM Manager
- Strong track record improving retention and driving growth across an enterprise
- Experience with Salesforce Marketing Cloud
- Should be familiar with agile methodology.
- Experience within finance a nice to have but not essential
- Excellent communication, influencing & negotiation skills.
- Educated to degree level or equivalent experience
The position will be a mix of home and office. 1 or 2 days in the office per week, with the office based in the City of London.
Salary is based between £50k - £60k with an exceptional package.