PADDINGTON OR NEWBURY OFFICE BASE, OPTION TO WORK REMOTE UP TO 4 DAYS A WEEK.
The worlds leading telecommunications company is looking to hire a new Customer Experience Design Lead. The company is extremely focused on providing constantly simpler, faster, and better customer experience. The company wants to transform from being customer obsessed to being customer-experience obsessed.
Your role will be key in supporting the Customer Experience team to achieve this goal, and therefore transform the success of global customer experience for the business.
What you’ll do:
- Provide guidance on CX across the business
- Provide coaching on CX and design thinking methodology
- Lead the design of CX strategic propositions
- Act as a key point of contact within the Lean Agile Delivery Framework (LADF)
- Lead on the design and implementation of CX assurance tools
- Provide CX representations across Lean Agile Governance and Assurance
- Provide CX oversight during training sessions as part of LADF
- Act as an expert in driving a “customer first approach” across the business
- A strong background in user centred design
- A strong coaching ability
- Experience in online customer experience tracking (including Medallia)
- Experience demonstrating the rationale for change (including supporting data)
- Strong communications skills and relationship management
- Strong understanding of analytics tools, methods, and trends
- Experience of Agile methodology
- Driven and resilient with experience dealing with complex and ambiguous issues
- Strong problem-solving skills
The role will be mostly remote working with 1 day a week office based in either Paddington or Newbury.
The salary is £60-70k PLUS a great package which includes retail discounts, share options, an excellent maternity policy, and pension contribution and protection.