Our client, a telecommunications firm who are a key player in supplying Unified Communications to businesses, are currently recruiting for a CX QA to join their team on a permanent basis. This is an exciting opportunity for a Quality Assurance specialist to join an organisation going through an extended period of growth.
This role will join a team comprised of developers, other testers/QAs, BAs, product owners and UX specialists, who are working to assure the end-to-end customer experience for Gamma products. The CX QA will aim to understand the product and all the services consumed within the customer journey and verify this with functional and non-functional tests.
The key objective of the role is to optimise delivery effectiveness with improvements to build, test deployment, release and operations engineering ensuring high quality end to end customer experience
- Software testing experience, including web and mobile application testing
- Background in working with software development and engineering teams
- Experience preparing test documentation, such as test scripts and test plans
- Experience testing UX focused applications
- Comfortable in an Agile environment
- Automation testing experience (desirable)
Location: Manchester (hybrid working supported)