We currently have a Customer Insights Analyst role available for a government department with UK headquarters in London. This is a great opportunity to working on various high profile projects and is 100% remote
- Strong SQL & Excel required Essential:
- Numerate and analytical thinking with experience in government, public sector or retail ideally.
- Commercial awareness and problem-solving ability
- Curiosity about customer motivations and human behaviour
- Strong communication, teamwork and influencing skills
- Excellent Excel skills and experience with SQL
- Strong communicator (both written and verbal)
- Excellent stakeholder management Desirable
- Tableau experience Role:
- Extracting, manipulating and analysing data to provide critical management information.
- Drawing out the commercial implications of pieces of analysis and provide concise summaries to senior management.
- Strong SQL to extract data from Oracle / BigQuery databases.
- Working directly with external stakeholders.
- Working collaboratively with both external and internal trading teams
This role offers a day rate up 435 per day on an inside IR35 basis. Duration is 6 months, 100% remote.