Cyber Security Analyst – Policy and Standards – Global Organisation - Staines – 9 months – £525 a day.
Cyber Security Analyst with extensive exposure to ISO27001, IT security and experience in writing IT security policies wanted by my multinational Technology client based in Staines. This is an exciting opportunity to join an FTSE 100 company in their new continuous improvement projects on information and cyber security.
This is a business critical role responsible for translating legislative and business needs into IT policies, processes and standards. The Cyber Security Analyst will work closely with security leads to ensure processes are documented, as well as the Group IT Policy, Controls and Compliance Manager to ensure adoption of efficient operational processes.
To be considered for this position applicants must have the following experience:
- Extensive experience in Information Security
- Knowledge of security control frameworks: ISO 27001, ISO 27002, ISO 27005, COBit, COSO
- Professional certifications such as ISO27001, CISSP, CISM , CISA
- Excellent skills in writing IT security policies aligned to ISO27001
- A strong understanding of IT General Computing Control Theory
- Able to apply multiple technical solutions to business problems
- Work with key stakeholders to review processes and standards
This is an excellent opportunity for a career motivated Cyber Security professional to join a global organisation, renowned in the market for their investment in to Information Security.
I must stress in order to be considered for this Cyber Security Analyst role candidates are required to have significant knowledge of security control frameworks (ISO27001 essential) and be certified as a CISSP, CISM , CISA etc. This is an initial 9 month contract offering between £450 - £525 per day, based in Staines.