Global defence consulting giant with a huge UK footprint are going through a digital and cloud transformation. Currently they are looking to recruit a Security Architect who has a strong understanding of Windows and VMware technologies and will be able to deliver a comprehensive set of cloud-based services by embarking on an agile transformation programme.
You will be responsible for reporting to the senior leadership team and you will consult, and design innovative solutions gained by a strong understanding of the client’s needs. You will develop and maintain a security architecture process that enables the enterprise to develop and implement security solutions and capabilities that are clearly aligned with business, technology, and threat drivers.
To be suitable for the position you will have the following skills and experience.
- Have a strong understanding of the business and information risk context, and propose architectures and countermeasures to mitigate risks from solutions
- Can work closely with information risk advisors, accreditors, solution architects and system engineers to enable secure definition, delivery and configuration of ICT systems
- Analyse existing and proposed technical architecture for security risk, applying secure architecture principles and practice to assure technical architectures
- Assure implementation of security controls to mitigate risks
- Provide expert technical advice to support the design and development secure architectures
- Experience of delivering cloud environments which follow the principals of secure by design
- Can articulate and pitch security advice, often at a technical level, directly to key customer stakeholders
- A clear understanding of UK Government Security Frameworks including the Security Policy Framework and NCSC Good Practice guidance
- SC cleared
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone with CISA, CISSP, CISM, or CIA or equivalent experience. Someone with the ability to articulate and pitch security advice directly to key customer stakeholders.
The pay is £600-700 per day outside IR35. The position is remote – very occasional collaboration days in Hemel Hempstead. Initial duration 6 months followed by extensions.