Data Administrator with excellent data processing skills now required by a Global Financial Services Company based in Redhill, Surrey.
The Data Administrator will be comfortable analysing and rectifying error’s on bulk data and be responsible for editing HR files (address changes, salary increases), contribution files (member contributions), annual renewal files (DB file data).
The role holder will also deal with non-standard and complicated interface file processing to review file errors and liaise with client contacts to determine the best options to resolve these.
The ideal Data Administrator will have the following experience:
- Analysing and rectifying error’s on bulk data
- Completing the processing of contribution investment, HR and Flex interface files
- Strong understanding of technical issues and non-standard processing
- Experience in Insurance or Pensions companies is desirable
- Strong technical skills
- Supervisory experience
- Strong Microsoft experience
- Good attention to detail and strong problem solving skills
- Able to work to deadlines