Data Analyst wanted by my leading FMCG client to provide specialist services to support the setup of data objects within the Trading markets and sites globally.
This Data Analyst will be identifying and understanding complex supply chain data issues and driven them to solutions and ensuring all processes are documented and maintained across the team.
The successful candidate will play an integral part in driving alignment to standard ways of working across the Supply Chain Finance for the Data Setup and represent the Customers.
- Demonstrated ability in successfully resolving customer issues regardless of organisational boundaries, to a mutually acceptable solution
- Strong networking, planning and organisational skills with a demonstrated capability to manage complex activities with short timelines.
- Excellent analytical skills. Ability to identify and resolve problems
- Ability to work in culturally diverse teams and reconcile cultural differences to successfully deliver services
- Knowledge and experience with data setup/maintenance for SAP trade routes, 3rd party supplier pricing and other finance data relating to subcontracting
- Broader understanding of the financial impact of the Supply Chain Finance data setup
- SAP system experience preferred (ECC APO, IPT, SAP BW).
This Data Analyst will suit candidates who have experience supporting the setup of data objects within a global organisation.
This is a contract position for 6 months based in West London offering up to £180 per day (via umbrella) up to 6 months.