Data Analyst – West London – 3 months minimum - £230 per day (INSIDE IR35)
Data Analyst with solid excel and process skills wanted by my leading multi-national FMCG client based in West London to support pricing framework for the global sales of their product.
The Data Analyst role will suit candidates who has exposure managing pricing updates or is experienced in Excel and Processes within Pricing or Sales data across key systems. That being said, process driven analysts with solid communication skills will be considered.
Data Analyst is a critical role and will suit candidates who are able to work closely with sales teams to ensure customer contract prices are aligned to customers.
Data Analyst Key Skills:
- Strong knowledge of Excel
- Previous experience working with sales team and stakeholders across the business.
- Coordinated with multiple teams to ensure systems are up to date.
- Confident managing and implementing pricing framework and supporting business processes and systems managers.
- Be able to track and inform the businesses of customer pricing queries, highlighting trends and be able to recommend process improvements.
I MUST stress in order to be considered for this Pricing Data Analyst role candidates are required to have previously worked with excel data.
Data Analyst role is an initial 3-month contract offering up to £230 per day INSIDE IR35 based in West London