Leading provider of debt risk information to the financial service industry require a Data & Analytics Consultant to help drive business growth and client salutation’s.
Your focus will be to accelerate the sales of its products and services across the collections, data and analytics spectrum, and to develop new customer focused offerings to increase the portfolio of services available.
As an experienced consultant you will also spearhead supporting the sales teams from early engagement, defining potential client business cases, to detailed requirement definition and agreement of the commercial engagement.
You will be responsible for ensuring the data and analytics product range. This will involve working with marketing to define collateral, refining product and service demonstrations, and responding to direct potential client requests or functional sections of RFI's and RFP's.
You will be required to capture and collate client requirements and feed these back into both the existing business and product development processes for both existing and new markets. A key deliverable will be
undertaking high-level market analysis to outline opportunities to expand, both within our existing markets and our potential addressable markets and making a call on prioritising on which to address our focus.
- Excellent interpersonal, influencing and relationship skills
- Excellent business, analytical and commercial acumen and experience of designing and maximising a commercial opportunity
- Strong working knowledge of the Debt market (Collections, recoveries and enforcement management), collections process
working closely with client organisations;
- How to leverage data and analytics to help prevent a debt situation or to improve the collection and recover outcome at either the early collection stage (in house collections for the client or recovery
- Experience of one or more of the Financial Services, Utilities, Telecoms, Central and Local Government industries or Debt Collection Agencies coupled with an ability to understand requirements and make recommendations to clients based on potential business benefit;
- A strong ability to communicate complex technical information effectively at all levels to both technical and non-technical
- Experience of working in a consulting, analytical, technology services environment;
This position is based in Nottingham with a mix of office and home working when conditions allow. The position offers a basic salary + bonus + package.