Data Architect, with AWS skills and strong data analysis and visualisation experience , is required by a market leading ecommerce website based in Central London. This company are a true pioneer in their market and have the largest market share in Europe.
The Data Architect will be leading the design of new data centric solutions, as well as leading coordination with the business to better use data to impact business goals.
- Excellent Data Architect experience
- Strong experience in data analysis and visualisation with relevant tools i.e. Tableau / SQL
- Strong hands on skills, and ability to lead the selection of best in class technology via PoC
- Cloud skills ideally AWS / Redshift
- Data mining and segmentation knowledge a plus
- Knowledge of a data programming language, i.e. Python / R
- Educated to degree level in Computer Science or similar numerical discipline
This role will play a key part in ensuring the company’s data strategy is aligned across the business, and as such strong communication and stakeholder management exprience is essential.
This role offers the opportunity to work with the latest tech in a very progressive environment, with lots of career progression on offer.
This role is based in Central London and offering a salary between £80k - £95k + excellent package