Data Architect wanted by my large scale insurance client to support and deliver all aspects and phases of the IFRS17 project from the Discovery Phase through to closure and end of Early life support.
My client is looking for a candidate who has a strong understanding of insurance as a business and has worked on a General Ledger programme previously.
This exciting opportunity will suit candidates who have built out a modular SaaS engagement.
This Data Architect will be working with the Senior team directly to agree resourcing required to deliver the project from the outset and who has experience working with multiple third-party suppliers.
Key Skills and Experience for Data Architect
- Strong Data Architect experience
- Experience within a non-life insurer
- Strong data design and data flow experience
- Worked on a General Ledger programme
- Previous experience working on a Finance transformation project, ideally within IFRS17
- Previously built out a modular SaaS engagement
- Worked with multiple 3rd party suppliers
This is an initial 10 months contract offering up to £600 per day via umbrella and will initially be fully remote working, with a view to 2 or 3 days in their London HQ post-Covid.