An opportunity has arisen for a Data Engineer with strong Informatica skills to join a market leading digital services and software development consultancy.
The Data Engineer will be responsible and take ownership for specific work-streams (and their outcomes) as part of a consulting team or for the overall management of small projects and their deliverables.
The Data Engineer will be responsible for:
- Manage the successful delivery of a work-stream and consulting project
- Working with clients to shape consulting opportunities
- Project management skills
- Real team player
- Ability to communicate clearly to influence stakeholders
- Degree level education or equivalent
This is initially a 6 month contract paying up to £500 p/d inside IR35. The role is fully remote.