A huge tech company are looking for a data engineer with great knowledge and previous experience in Data Analytics and Data Science.
To be successful in this role, you will have previous experience in the big data ecosystem and Data Science. You will also have a great understanding on current data infrastructure and sources of data.
About the role:
You will be an advisor responsible for solving some of the multiplex and progressive big data issues. In addition to this, you will work in collaboration with a range of departments to sort data and analytics requirements. Working in partnership with other departments you will implement proof of concepts and blueprints to proselytize the best big data tools and best engineering procedures across the data analytics community. In addition to this, you will work in collaboration with a range of departments to sort data and analytics requirements.
- Design systematic and standardized methods to ingest, process, store and analyze different sources of data.
- Great understanding of current data infrastructure and sources of data.
- Organize data infrastructure and integrate with the data platform to boost cloud storage
- Ensure that the technical documentation goes from high level detail to low level details in a way that is easy to understand to a variety of stakeholders and take responsibility in keeping the documentation up to date and relevant.
- Act as a technical mentor and leader to other team members, engineers, data scientists to guide usage and implementation of data projects in and effective manner.
This is a great opportunity to join a renowned multinational tech company with a great reputation in the industry. The role is based in Central London with great transport links and offers a daily rate of £520 per day (inside IR35). Initial duration 3 months.