An opportunity has arisen for a Data Engineer to join an innovative start-up based in Central London, in a pivotal and exciting stage of their growth.
You will make up a team of 3 data specialists and will work closely with product and customer experience teams to enable a seamless data platform and experience for all customers. Joining at a time where they are transitioning to be a global business, you will be part of a hands-on and exciting role, where you are able to make a real difference and influence across the company.
Key responsibilities of Data Engineer:
- Exploiting data through analysis and design by collaborating with stakeholders within the business.
- Acting as a key point of contact for the 3rd party data engineering team
- Collaborating with 3rd parties on data deliveries and sprint plans
- Overseeing data product and release deliveries
- Managing the data platform and technology roadmap
- Communication of data best practice to the wider business
Required experience of Data Engineer:
- Strong Redshift experience
- Experience working with BigQuery
- Python experience
- Experience with data visualisation tools i.e. Looker, Tableau, Qlik
- Strong SQL experience
- Strong stakeholder management
- Passion for data and data solutions
This is a great opportunity to be part of an innovative and expanding company with a salary up to £65,000 dependent on experience.
If you are interested in discussing further, please apply.