Data Modeller urgently required by my client, a leading Educational organisation on an initial 3 month basis based in London (when restrictions ease).
The ideal candidate will have worked across both Data Warehouse and Transactional systems and have a minimum of 5 years’ experience working in Kimball data warehouse methodology and be confident working with standard 3NF databases.
You must be comfortable liaising at stakeholder level and be able to confidently converse with the Data owners in order to create and support Data Dictionaries, Business Glossaries and conceptual data models using ER studios. Working in an agile environment, this is the perfect opportunity for anyone who is looking to exercise and develop their operational database and modelling skills within a Kimball data warehouse environment.
You must have:
- Strong experience in Data Modelling
- Significant Kimball data warehouse knowledge
- 3NF knowledge
- ER Studio knowledge
- Database handling languages (SQL and variants) including engineering of physical data models from databases and SQL scripts
- Proven experience working alongside Application Development teams to implement data strategies
- Create logical and physical data models using best practices to ensure high data standards and reduced redundancy.
- Develop best practices for standard naming conventions to ensure consistency of data models.
- Evaluate data models and physical databases for variances and discrepancies.
- Validate business data objects for accuracy and completeness.
- Collate with the Architecture team and develop data models according to company standards.
- Experience of Oracle 12c databases
This is an excellent opportunity for a proven Data Model expert to join a leading educational organization in a challenging and hands on contract.
It must be stressed the ideal candidate will have worked across both Data Warehouse and Transactional systems and have a minimum of 5 years’ experience working with Kimball data warehouse methodology.
This role will be remote until government guidelines change then will be Central London based, we are offering a competitive day rate inside IR35 of £460 per day. If you can start straight away and have the required experience, then please apply today.