Data Quality Analyst, with data governance and SQL skills is needed for one of the world’s largest advertising companies.
As a Data Quality Analyst, you will perform due diligence and provide help with data quality on a data migration project.
- Identify data consistency issues between target and current systems
- Pay attention to detail and investigate data errors raised by internal teams
- Provide support on Account level data gaps
- Data mapping from source to target
- Data quality or data governance analyst experience
- SQL Skills
- Experience working with Salesforce a bonus
- Data migration project experience
This is a great opportunity if you would like to join one of the worlds largest outdoor advertising companies. If you are comfortable with data manipulation in Excel and if you have excellent communication skills this is the role for you! Located in London – hybrid -3 months contract (possible extension) - £400-450 inside IR35.