An opportunity has arisen for a Data / Streamsets Engineer to join a market leading digital services and software development consultancy.
The Data Engineer will be responsible and take ownership for specific work-streams (and their outcomes) as part of a consulting team or for the overall management of small projects and their deliverables.
The Data Engineer will be responsible for:
- Manage the successful delivery of a work-stream and consulting project
- Working with clients to shape consulting opportunities
- Experience on Change Data Capture technology (IBM Infosphere CDC preferred or Oracle Golden Gate, Attunity, Debezium)
- Working knowledge of Kafka Framework (kSQL /Mirror Maker etc) with knowledge of Java/Python
- Must have experience with any ETL tool e.g. Designing, sourcing, Mapping and Reporting
- Understanding of data integration patterns and tooling. Knowledge of CI/CD and DevOps toolchain
- Degree level education or equivalent
This is initially a 6 month contract paying up to £600 p/d inside IR35. The role is fully remote.