They require somebody who has an excellent understanding around database engineering and proven database delivery skills as well as ongoing database environment/infrastructure administration solutions.
Working within a local and remote team, the DBA will be defining the working practices and actively monitoring the performance of the entire database within their live systems, troubleshooting technical issues and preventing future problems.
What will you need?
- Excellent DBA experience (can be Oracle, MongoDB, MySQL or other similar)
- Managing infrastructure on high volume applications (ideally eCommerce)
- Oracle/SQL/Linux experience
- Must have AWS experience
- CI/CD experience
- Developing automation for the database
- Strong experience in networking and security
- Ability to take ownership and contribute towards a technical roadmap
- Excellent commination and stakeholder management experience
- Scripting skills (Python or bash are preferable)
This role is based in central Manchester. The company are offering a salary of up to £60,000 + an excellent benefits package inlcuding a bonus