The Database Developer responsibilities are as follows:
- Working with an internal finance team as well as two other oracle developers.
- A Senior Database Developer with a problem solving / analytical mindset
- Implementing improvements to existing an revenue accounting system as well as new integrations with an Oracle based finance system.
- Creating reports to support the finance team's data requirements
The Database Developer must have the following experience:
- Highly experienced with PL/SQL
- Strong experience working with Oracle databases
- Experience working in a medium sized team (4-6 people)
- Experience with Data Migration
- Ability to talk with stakeholders to provide technical solutions to business requirements
- Good communication skills, ability to discuss issues clearly and succinctly
- Finance knowledge - ability to understand accounting terminology
- Kafka-> Oracle integrations experience is a bonus
- Knowledge of SQL Server / SSIS
- Apex report creation experience / knowledge is a bonus
The Database Developer contract is based in Euston, Zone 1, Central London.
Interviews are taking place with immediate effect - If you are an experienced Database Developer with strong PL/SQL skills and this positions applies to you, then please apply now.