An opportunity has arisen for a DBA Team Lead to join a market leading digital services and software development consultancy.
The DBA Team Lead will join a dynamic, expanding, agile team, providing DBA production and development support services to a major Oracle estate and will be responsible for ensuring that the estate is maintained at correct levels to provide excellent performance to the business community.
The DBA Team lead will have previously worked as a DBA but will now come in to lead the team, manage conflicts, be a point of escalation, drive future development strategies and resolve issues.
DBA Team Lead responsible for the following:
- Maintain the Oracle EBusiness 12.2.5 system running with an Oracle 12.1 2 node
- Maintain the strategic management information
- Install oracle software patches to relevant environments
Skills and experience required:
- Team management experience
- Worked as a DBA previously
- DV Clearance or SC cleared
This is a great opportunity for a DBA Lead with good team management skills.
This role is paying up to £600 p/d inside IR35 and working fully remote.