Decommissioning Project Manager to join my consultancy client to deliver a decommissioning on a legacy system to drive the benefits of the transformation programme.
This Decommissioning Project Manager position will suit candidates who have worked across multiple teams, programmes and vendors to manage the plan to achieve the clients decommissioning objectives.
Decommissioning Project Manager Required Skills
- Extensive experience and successful record of accomplishment in project management delivering both significant business change and related IT solutions (Billing/rating/provisioning/order management).
- Delivered major programmes utilising multiple suppliers and managing associated budgets
- Excellent inter-personal and communication skills with ability to build relationships with technical, business and senior management stakeholders.
- Strong influencing and negotiations skills with a demonstrated ability to create ‘win-win’ outcomes.
- Results oriented with a proven ability to drive team engagements in an aggressive and time sensitive environment in a geographically dispersed model
- Able to work independently and take a logical and orderly approach to analysing problems
This Decommissioning Project Manager position is a contract opportunity for an initial 6 months with the possibility to extend and is offering £500 per day via umbrella p/d