Global pharma giant based in West London (this is a remote contract) require a Supply Chain Transformation Delivery lead.
The Supply Chain Transformation Programme is designed to deliver world-class performance, increase agility, reduce costs and improve customer service levels. This programme includes 6 work streams and includes the creation of integrated supply chains that run from procurement right through to delivery to the person at the end of the supply chain. This ‘end to end’ approach to supply will also provide clearer accountability, greater transparency and better, shared decision making.
This role is to support the Global Planning Workstream to deliver end to end Global Planning Objectives on key sites. The supply Chain deployment lead supports day to day hands on delivery of the Global Planning objectives at sites.
- Act as subject matter expert on the new process and support the Regional Change Facilitator (RCF) to implement the new ways of working within the region
- Prior to the implementation of new ways of working to work with the sites and the RCF to develop a gap closer plan. Plus, activity support the sites to carryout gap closure prior to project scale-up taking place
- Provides support & coaching to the Site in implementing the new Ways of Working
- Support the implementation of improved scheduling and planning processes (allowing transfer of asset management to above site)
- Train and implement new SNP enhancements
- Train and implement the new set of supply chain KPIs
- Be on hand to reinforce the new processes & drive adherence to Standard Work
- Build the Global Planning and Transformation Manual and Standard Site Deployment plan
- Provides support & coaching to the Central team, run specific interventions &/or knowledge share to move to maturity level 4
Capabilities and Skills
- Proven Global Supply chain planning transformation experience
- Good understanding of project management and governance
- Experienced in Coaching and delivering change through others
- A degree or equivalent in Business, Logistics, Sciences or Engineering is preferred, equivalent experience will be considered.
- Strong prior experience in Supply Chain Environment (Manufacturing, Planning) and Sales & Operations Planning process
- Advanced Supply Chain (inventory, capacity and network) planning skills.
- Understanding of Supply Chain planning parameters and master data integrity & quality.
- Experience in collaboration with the key interfaces in the End-to-End Supply chain and between Supply Chain and Commercial functions.
- Experience in working in a Global environment with multiple cultures.
This contract is initially for 12 months and offers up to £550 per day outside of IR35. This is a remote based position.