You will join the Global Site Designs Concepts Team focusing on brand management in relation to the development of cohesive EV site designs across varied formats, from forecourt charging, destination charging, and convenience-led charging sites
- Defining the standards for sites, touchpoints, structures, spaces, and branding across all customer-facing environments.
- As the Design Programme manager for the low-carbon fleet hubs, you will work creatively with brand managers, marketers, offer development managers, asset managers, vendors, and operational teams to understand functional and strategic requirements.
- Collaborating closely with multiple business and strategic teams to amass inputs and develop solutions.
- Partnering with outside agencies to develop solutions, then work to translate those ideas into proof of concepts and workable standards for the businesses to execute.
What you will need:
- A background in materials, fabrication methods, construction, or engineering as you will be the subject matter specialist who informs the delivery of architectural and interior design solutions.
- Able to be the Author of clear creative briefs for execution by design agency, ensuring alignment on scope and deliverables.
- Strong Project Management Skills: self-organizer, able to define programmatic requirements, set project plans, timelines, and budgets
- The ability to own end-to-end projects and lead them from first engagement to delivery.
- A passion for purpose-led design and brand experiences – Maintaining a long-term vision of brand purpose while addressing real-time business requirements.
- An understanding of the influence on-site customer experience has in connection to customer journeys, purchasing behaviour, and brand preference.
This is a tremendous opportunity to become an integral part of a global, cross-functional team that sets the vision, strategy and direction for the business’s customer experiences across the customer and products division.
This opportunity provides a base salary of £90,000 plus a market leading package.
This role consists of hybrid working between our clients’ offices (London), home, and sites.