The 2nd Line Desktop Support Analyst will be providing remote and face to face support to this recognised household name’s user base across technologies such as Windows, Active Directory, SharePoint and E-mail.
The 2nd Line Desktop Support role will be initially home based, providing remote support to the user base. Once things return to normality the role will be office based in Slough.
2nd Line Desktop Support is an opportunity to develop your customer service and technical support skills within friendly and welcoming environment.
2nd Line Desktop Support Analyst Key Responsibilities
- Experience using helpdesk ticketing software
- Experience supporting Microsoft Desktop operating systems (Windows 8.1 and Windows 10)
- Proven experience with 2nd Line Support
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- Strong experience creating user accounts in Active Directory
- Experience creating Mailboxes and distribution lists on Exchange 2010 server
- Strong experience supporting Office 2016 and SharePoint 2016
2nd Line Desktop Support Analyst is a permanent position offering between £23K and £25K per annum plus excellent benefits.
I MUST stress in order to be considered for this role candidates are required to have 2nd Line Desktop Support experience supporting users remotely and face to face.