Development Manager and Capability Lead is required by a leading integration software consultancy to be responsible for managing and resolving critical technical incidents and mentoring and coaching engineers.
The Development Capability Lead will work with the Service Delivery Manager to improve operational reporting and SLA management.
Key skills and experience required:
- Development background with Java or Integration.
- Experience in Integration and API
- Experience of common architecture frameworks (TOGAF etc.)
- Strong negotiating and influencing skills, particularly with key stakeholders
- Experience of being the first point of contact for all engineers
- Experience of change management and escalation management
- Knowledge of the various stages of the product development life cycle (Design, Develop, Test, Deploy)
This role is best suitable for someone who is highly results driven with strong interpersonal skills and experience of teamwork.
This role is a mix between WFH and in their Central London office for required business meetings.
The role will offer somewhat between £70,000 - £90,000 + excellent package, dependant on experience.