Large UK-based travel and airline company require a talented DevOps Engineer to come onboard for a 6-month contract. This is a great opportunity for a DevOps professional looking for a new opportunity in an exciting and fast-paced environment.
The DevOps Engineer will be responsible for supporting the development team by building out the platform for them to self-service environments, managing and extending the toolchain they use to build, test, deploy and run their systems, and providing support and training for the platform and toolchain.
The successful candidate will be a capable professional, with a clear focus on delivering results and working to targets. They will be a problem solver with strong communication skills and a tendency to be open-minded.
- Demonstrable experience in DevOps and cloud technologies
- Strong ability in software-automation production systems
- Excellent knowledge of Git
- Expertise in code deployment tools (preferably Octopus deploy)
- Skilled in Infrastructure as Code. (preferably Terraform)
- Knowledge of Logging & Monitoring with ELK or similar
- You have a working knowledge of databases and SQL
- Strong knowledge of Automated testing techniques and tooling
- Experience with PowerShell scripting
Location: Luton, Bedfordshire
Duration: 6 months
If you are a DevOps Engineer with the above skills then please apply today.