The DevOps Engineer will join a dynamic, expanding, fast-paced agile team who work with some of the market’s most cutting-edge technologies.
The DevOps Engineer will be responsible for supporting the ongoing development and maintenance of their DevOps platform by developing, testing and deploying various ongoing work streams. The require a passionate and driven person with a passion for DevOps and enterprise level knowledge of Azure technologies (PaaS and IaaS), configuration management tools, advanced database experience and cloud network/security principles.
Suitable candidates will have the following experience:
- Excellent DevOps experience (5+ years)
- Enterprise level of knowledge In Azure technologies (PaaS and IaaS)
- Configuration Management tools (Ansible, AMR, Terraform, PowerShell)
- Strong database experience – SQL Server and DB
- DevOps/Agile methodologies (Scrum and sprints, Git)
- Strong analytical and technical problem-solving skills
- Interacting with APIs – desirable
- Excellent stakeholder management experience
- Strong communicator both verbal and written
The client is based in Staines and offer flexibility around remote working. The salary range is £60-65k + bonus.
If you are an experienced DevOps Engineer with excellent knowledge of Azure technologies and looking for a new challenging position, we want to hear from you!