DevOps Engineer with extensive experience and strong skills with AWS and setting up CI/CD pipelines, is now required by a Leading Tech consultancy based in London
The DevOps Engineer will be working within Agile product teams and working closely with Solutions Architects and DevOps teams to define architecture and security standards and then ensure that they are implemented across our system stack.
The key skills/technology for the role are as follows:
- Broad experience as a DevOps Engineer
- Strong skills in AWS (Amazon Web Services) > 5 years
- Extensive knowledge withi devops architecture: - message logging, AWS infrastructure (ECS/EKS) and services (Lambda, DynamoDB, AWS GW),
- Knowledge of Terraform is beneficial for this role
- Proven record of working within Agile, Scrum or Kanban framework
The DevOps Engneer role is paying between £500 - £550 per day, Outside IR35, on an initial3 months contract with a high potential to extend. This position is fully remote.