An opportunity has arisen for an Azure DevOps Engineer to join a highly reputable, global software company based in Central London.
The DevOps Engineer will join a dynamic, expanding, fast-paced agile team who work with some of the market’s most cutting-edge technologies.
The DevOps Engineer will be responsible for supporting the ongoing development and maintenance of their Azure DevOps platform by developing, testing and deploying various ongoing work streams. They require a passionate and driven person with a passion for DevOps and enterprise level knowledge of Azure technologies and experience with Swift, Angular and TypeScript.
The DevOps Engineer will be responsible for the following:
- Planning the positioning of new features across various environments
- Configure iOS and web clients from Swift and Angular code and install
- Select suitable code branches to synchronise deployment
- Facilitate configuration procedures for new releases
The DevOps Engineer should have the following experience:
- Excellent DevOps experience
- Enterprise level of knowledge In Azure technologies
- CI/CD experience
- Strong analytical and technical problem-solving skills
- Excellent stakeholder management experience
- Strong communicator both verbal and written
This is an exciting opportunity to join an expanding company on a permanent basis.
If you have experience in CI/CD using Azure, and are looking for your next exciting challenge, please apply.