One of the worlds most successful restaurant groups (global group with 15,000+ outlets) required a Lead DevOps engineer.
You’ll be working across teams to support and lead the devops of the Digital products for web and app as well as the integrations to the many external services. Your focus will be on leading the infrastructure team creating and supporting high quality, highly scalable, infrastructure
As part of a team consisting of Developers, Scrum Masters, QA’s, Devops and Designers, you will be able to communicate with these departments, contribute to ideas, and innovate where required.
We are looking for someone who will have had experience with as much of the below as possible:
- Bitbucket Pipelines automated deployment
- Zabbix and cloudwatch monitoring
- Datalake configuration and event streaming including Firehose, Kinesis etc
- Firewall understanding
- Akamai management
- Cloudflare management
- Cloudformation exposure
- Complete AWS knowledge
- AWS Serverless knowledge including: Step Functions, Lambda, SQS, SNS, DynamoDB
- Code deploy/code build
- VPN Tunnels and Gateways exposure
- VPC Peering
- TCP networking diagnostics and troubleshooting. eg Wireshark or TCP Dump
- EC2 and Autoscaling groups
- AWS ALB and NLB load balancers
- Docker and AWS ECS support / deployment and troubleshooting
This is an opportunity to join a true market leader and global brand (really aren’t many bigger). Role is a mix of home based and some travel to the office near West Byfleet in Surrey. Basic salary between £80-85k with an excellent benefits package.
Fantastic career development opportunities throughout the group.