We are hiring a DevSecOps engineer to join one of the most reputed and long-standing insurance agencies in London. They have an international reputation and have an incredible capacity to influence the insurance industry both. They aim to deliver an industry leading level of service and are looking for an individual to aid them in providing digital services for the insurance market. They offer a diverse and talented working environment which means that you will have some of the most capable engineers in London working with and for you! We are looking for a creative individual that thrives when presented with challenges, someone who is capable of lateral thinking and approaching a challenge from as many different angles as possible. For this role we want individuals who are looking to have their creativity and problem-solving skills tested on a regular basis.
- Delivering a range of security process such as maintaining and implementing changes to the data infrastructure
- making sure security processes are up to date and affective
- Development of data architecture properties and processes
- Management of cloud and code infrastructure
- Co-ordinating IAM activities
- Being an active leader and guiding those in your team effectively
- Conducting vulnerability assessments
This is a challenging but incredibly rewarding job that would require someone who is an ambitious and experienced DevSecOps engineer. To ensure that you can complete your role to the best of your ability you will be given a wide range of resources to utilise. Such as access to a team of highly competent individuals and supportive colleagues, as well as all the resources afforded by one of the oldest and most recognised insurance firms in London.
They have a very clear-cut progression structure that allows for you to get a good understanding of where your future in the company may lie. On top of the brilliant career opportunities there is a great company culture of collaboration and mutual respect. Working with lots of talented peers gives you the opportunity to really develop your skill set and having junior engineers work under you allows for you to experience the rewarding prospect of mentoring bright engineers with great potential. This is an excellent opportunity that affords you to grow professionally and as an individual.
- Base salary: £80,000 - £90,000 + OTE bonus that would take it to £100,000 and potentially higher
- One of the best and most competitive pensions in the field
- Fantastic company culture
- Additional benefits
- Based in London with 2/3 days remote.