Established global bank based in Central London is now looking for a Digital Analyst to join their Digital Marketing department to play a crucial role in increasing revenue and optimising the customer experience across multiple Digital verticals for the EMEA markets.
This is a 12 months fixed term contract (maternity cover).
The Digital Analyst will be responsible for reporting regularly and creating insight for all digital data, while working towards an integrated approach to the omnichannel customer experience.
Key responsibilities the Web Analyst:
- Analysing complex data, reporting, and providing insight at regional and local level; identifying trends, areas of improvement and opportunities; creating hypothesis and making recommendations with a view to improving Digital metrics and KPIs.
- Running digital analytics working with regional and local digital teams.
- Partnering with the business to produce dashboards or further enhance existing ones to keep them relevant and in line with the business reporting / analytical needs.
- Coordinate activity with other global/regional/local/offshore analytics teams to actively support decision-making for the Digital Marketing stakeholders’ and wider business teams
What are we looking for?
- Experience in handling complex data sets, including missing or inconsistent data;
- Excellent knowledge of digital and web analytics skills – ideally exposure to Adobe Analytics package
- Working knowledge of SQL and data manipulation and visualisation tools
- Highly numerate professional with excellent with a great attention to details and ability to proactively spot any issues/trends in the numbers
- You have previous experience or are keen to operate in a global team working across time zones and with markets in various states of digital development
- Adapt rapidly to a changing internal environment as the organization challenges itself to become a leader instead of a follower in this analytical specialism
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills to interact at all level of hierarchy
- Ability to handle multiple tasks and prioritise
- Ability and willingness to work in a collaborative team
- No previous working experience in financial services required for this role.
Salary: £50k - £65k + Bonus + Benefits
This is a great opportunity to join a fast-paced and highly innovative Digital team in a renowned brand within financial services.