The Digital Analytics Implementation Manager will define the business' online analytic strategy, providing web analytics and reporting projects. You will drive data strategy across all digital channels (surveys, testing, websites, CRM Systems etc).
To be considered for this position applicants must have the following experience:
- Strong background in online eCommerce and digital marketing
- Extensive experience in Web Analytics
- Strong skills in Google Analytics
- Advanced knowledge of Tealium
- Excellent knowledge of Google Tag Manager
- Working knowledge of digital marketing channels such as SEM/PPC and SEO strategies
It must be stressed that only proven Digital Analytics Implementation Manager with skills in Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager and Tealium will be considered for this opportunity.
This is an initial 8 month FTC position based in central London, paying a pro rata salary of between £55-65K + benefits.