Leading travel organisation is looking for a passionate Product Manager to join their team of highly dedicated professionals based in Central London.
Reporting to the Head of Product in their central London office, the new Product Manager will lead the product development for their Data platform.
The role revolves around gathering business analytics and business Intelligence, fully owning the product roadmap for the Data Platform for this organisation using Machine Learning/ Big Data to provide insights to the business.
- Will lead the vision for product development and own the planning and execution of the product roadmap for their Data platform
- Defining requirements, identify solutions and enure tha backlog and roadmap are aligned to business objectives
- Exploiting market and technology trends to build a customer-centric and profitable product
- Improving and optimising the product by closely collaborating with Software Delivery, Marketing teams and other key stakeholders in order to increase activation of customers and simultaneously delivering effectively
- You are customer-focused Product Owner/Manager /Business Data Analyst / BI Analyst with more than 3 years of experience in delivering data-driven products/projects e2e in an e-commerce/ b2c environent.
- Highly analytical mind, with a "getting things done" attitude
- You are passionate, engaging, driven and fun – able to engage across a wide range of technical and non-technical stakeholders
Please note, you don't need to have Product Owner/Manager as job title to apply for this opportunity, open to Agile Business Analysts who are looking to step into a Product position!