Digital Experience Manager wanted by my IT Technology & Digital company to be accountable for the ownership of employee digital experience and lead the development and delivery of key employee focused platforms.
Skills and experience required:
- Consistent track record of driving improvements to (user) employee journeys through data driven insight
- Wireframing experience
- Ability to map journeys and understand where needs improvement
- Commercial awareness and understanding of the impact employee experience can have on customer experience and revenue
- Experience of leading people and associated budgets
- Excellent communication and influential skills
This is an exciting new role that has been created, where you will be working closely with the HR & operational excellence teams.
This role is hybrid working with 1 day based in either their Hull/Southampton or Cardiff offices.
The role is offering between £60,000 - £70,000 per annum + package.